Saturday, January 23, 2010

So excited!!

So we picked the dates for the mission trip, July 12th-16th, seriously...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

I know that maybe it's not the most exciting thing in the world, I get that, but really, I love it, and I feel closest to God when I'm serving.

I mean when I tell you this (assuming anyone is reading this) you might not believe me, but really, you know what one of my very favorite things in the whole world is to do?

Serve at Soup Kitchens. I know, crazy, huh?

I love that because of the Detroit Mission Trip, others get to share my joy. It's not because I think 'I'm so blessed and I can help the less fortunate' it's because I love seeing the smile on someone's face when you smile at them.

And it's wierd but I do love serving others.

One the mission trip, I don't get to really get out and do much, but I serve those who serve.

So the plans are under way, and it's going to be amazing how we get to be the hands and feet of Jesus!!

WOOO! HOOOO!!!!!

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered him, "It is written, "'You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment