Sunday, July 12, 2009

CHECK!

I had a student come up to me and say "here's my deposit for the DETROIT MISSION TRIP, I don't know how I am going to come up with the rest, but I know God wants me to go".

I have seen God do quite a work in this beautiful young woman's life. Its been truly amazing to watch a broken beat up child transform into what God had created her to be... simply beautiful.

Today while standing at the resource center a wonderful couple asked if there was a way they could sponsor a student who couldn't afford to go. And instantly I thought of that beauty. God did want her to go, and He made a way.

We had a great service today, so many people are walking around saying "God is..." It's a beautiful thing when people can see that God is... but to be honest, I don't need a service to do that. I see what God is everyday in the way He moves in my life, in those around me, even in those who don't recognize it's Him... yet. I consider it quite a blessing.

He is...

1 Chron 29:11 Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment