Saturday, July 25, 2009

I've been praying for awhile

I have thought for quite awhile that Grace Gospel Fellowship needed a Youth Group, well, two, because I think Jr. High and Sr. High should not have the same YG. I know churches that do both but in my humble opinion it should be seperate.

I'm excited that on Wednesday Darin asked for volunteers. Now, I won't be one of them, but I can pray. I also sent him some suggestions about what we do that works. Silly stuff, post cards, games, food, etc.

I've said it before, Youth Ministry can be brutal. It tugs at your heart, sometimes it's heartbreaking, but mostly, it's the most amazing thing you've ever done in your life! I was so excited to have some time off to rest from Fuel and Alive, and now... I miss it. I wish that we had Alive tomorrow. I miss my kids!

I'm praying for Grace Gospel Fellowship's Youth Ministry in addition to Alive and Fuel, please do the same. Kids, and families to be reached by Christ. SALVATION! FORGIVENESS! GRACE! HOPE! LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment